Monday, March 20, 2017

Blog Reboot

This blog was originally started five years ago, dealing with my modeling adventures. However, I didn't really get around to it much. So, I deleted all of the old posts, and am starting down a new path.

Welcome to the reboot of Shaking Hands and Fuzzy Lines!

In this blog, I will be focusing on my adventures in Warmachine and Hordes. This will include battle reports, tactics, painting endeavors, and anything else WarmaHordes I stumble across.

Currently, my main army in Hordes is Minions, with a special love for the Farrow. Something about the porcine bandits just appeals to me. :) I own just about every model in the Farrow half of the faction (I realized today I do not own Ambushers, but that will get fixed soon). I also own most of the Blindwater half of the faction, so I can play just about any list the faction can create (I do own every warcaster and every warbeast).

My second love is Khador, and this is my main army in Warmachine. I have a slightly more focused collection in this army, owning both Sorschas, all three Vlads, and Karchev. I have a decent array of 'jacks, and every Winterguard model but a field gun. This is slowly being painted and built upon as I start a "Journeyman League" setup with my wife - who is playing Cryx! :)

I also have a smattering of Cryx (Satyxis and gunslingers) and Trollbloods (gunslingers) because, well, I like gunslingers!

So, welcome and glad you stopped by - hopefully this will be a fun endeavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment